Thursday, August 28, 2008

Memory lane

Give me a Memory

I saw this post on every one's blog over the last month and thought it would be fun to try it out here. I didn't get to a lot of your blogs before you moved onto more stuff (you all are so much better then me when it comes to posting). SOOOO if you leave me a memory that you have of the two of us I will send one that I have back.

Here is what you do...

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3...) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

Have fun and if you stop by leave a comment. I love hearing from all of you!!!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I remember Young Women's growing up, and the Young Adult Ward...you have always been a strong person, with an incredible testimony!

Kendra said...

I remember going to Dodger games with you and Luke before we all had kids, those were some fun times.