Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged

5 things on my "to do" list this week:
1. Get groceries
2. Clean my house
3. Pay bills
4. Play with kids
5. Print some pictures

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Ice Cream
3. Anything with peanut butter
4. French Fries
5. Soda

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt!
2. Take a long trip
3. Buy a house
4. Pre-pay for college for the kids
5. pay off some of my family's debts

5 places I've lived:
1. Oakley, Id
2. Oxnard, Ca
3. Bakersfield, Ca
4. San Francisco,Ca
5. Joshua Tree, Ca

5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. No Doubt
2. UB40
3. Johnny Cash
4. K.T. Oslin
5. what ever I happen to be singing to on the radio
(Yes I am a Dork!)

5 Tagged Friends:

Leasa
Kendra
Kiahnaw
Eliza
Tam
Karen
Syndy
Jen
Jen

3 comments:

karen said...

Glad to see you back Cami. :)

The Queen Bee said...

Do my eyes deceive me or is Cami back? Glad to see you among the living!

Jen Wolff said...

Looks like a fun trip!Congrats on the big 10! Welcome back to the blog world!